From now on, you will be able to print your photos and your friends’ photos from any service you connected to Pictarine.
Today we are launching a major version of Pictarine and we are partnering with Walgreens to offer you a great photo printing experience: easy to use, high quality and secure.
Imagine that now you can easily print any photo from your last party, or your last trip, whoever took the picture: you or your friends!
So now, you are able to print any photo from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, Google+, Picasa, 500px, Dropbox, Shutterfly, Photobucket and Windows Live!
For the launch, we have a special 25% OFF your prints coupon code: PARTNER25
Check out our new video
How does it work (for US only)?
- choose one or several photos to print among your photos or your friends photos
- select the size for your prints: 4x4, 4x6, 5x7 or 8x10
- add your coupon if you have one (with the coupon “PARTNER25” you will get 25% off)
- select a Walgreens nearby (your GPS location makes it really simple) or you can search
- for a specific store among the 8,000 Walgreens in the country.
- enter your Contact info: first name, last name and phone number and submit your order
- less than 1 hour after, you will receive an email and you will be able to pick up your order at the Walgreens you selected! You can control the quality of the prints by yourself and you pay your order directly at the store.
We are very excited that you will now be able to continue the Pictarine experience in the physical world by printing your photos and your friends’ photos easily with Walgreens!
Download the app here and reblog it!